All Ages Classes
Planet X and the 3rd Dimension
Beginning March 6, 2017, join us once a week on Monday afternoons, from 3:30 to 5:00 PM and enter Planet X and the 3rd Dimension!
This eight (8) week hands-on creativity program will teach young artists (ages 8 - 14) about three-dimensional construction and collaboration. Students will explore fun and creative 3D art construction techniques, adding dimension to their visual expression.
- 6 Cherry Blossom: 3D relief composition using ink and tissue paper
- 13 Paper Layering: 3D relief compostion by cutting and layering colored paper
- 20 House of Cards: 3D collaborative structure built using white index cards
- 27 Paper Bending: Strip of paper manipulated to create an object or design.
- 3 Totally Tubular: 3D collaborative structure built using cardboard tubes
- 10 Magic Nuudles: Individual objects created to form collaborative mini-environments
- 17 Clay Molding: Create a creature from air dry clay.
- 24 Wire Bending: Create wire sculpture wrapped from a smooth rock
- $120 Program Pre-registration (8 classes @ $15 each)
- $17 Class Pre-registration (singular, specific week)
- $20 Drop-in (as space allows)