All Ages Classes
Single Week Junior Animator
Beginning January 2, 2017, join us once a week on Monday afternoons, from 3 to 4:30 PM and become a JUNIOR ANIMATOR!
This eight (8) week hands-on creativity program will teach young artists (ages 8 - 14) about animation while nurturing the creative thought process and self-expression.
Techniques inspired by Chuck Jones are used to teach character development and visual story-telling. No experience necessary.
Learn to draw a variety of characters including your own unique character to star in a tale you imagine. Learn how to put your ideas into motion!
- 2 White Seal: Watch the film, "The White Seal" and learn how to draw Kotick.
- 9 Bugs Bunny: Watch Chuck drawing Bugs Bunny then draw Bugs yourself.
- 16 Marvin Martian: Use your imagination to place Marvin in outer space.
- 23 Character Development: Create a character uniquely your own.
- 30 Storyboard: Using story arc, imagine and draw a nine-panel comic.
- 6 Flip-Books: Put your story into motin by sequencing.
- 13 Cel Animation: Ink and paint a character onto a clear cel.
- 20 Cel Animation: Paint a background using perspective.
- $120 Program Pre-registration (8 classes @ $15 each)
- $17 Class Pre-registration (singular, specific week)
- $20 Drop-in (as space allows)